The Central Ohio, Northeast Ohio, and Southwestern Ohio chapters of the Financial Planning Association are very excited to present the first FPA All-Ohio Symposium. This joint symposium will be hosted at the Hyatt Regency Columbus located in downtown Columbus, Ohio. The event, which will also be offered virtually, will feature an ethics session and welcome reception on November 9, 2022 and a full day of quality programming with national speakers on November 10, 2022.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get in front of hundreds of financial planning professionals from Ohio and neighboring states.
Your partnership provides the support needed to produce a high-level conference. Symposium partnership provides your firm exposure and access to a very targeted demographic and the agenda includes extended breaks in the exhibitor area allowing ample opportunity to solidify your current business relationships and make new ones. Be sure to take full advantage and gain maximum exposure by applying for partnership today!
questions on partnership? Email email@example.com or call 216-298-9095.
All events will take place at the Hyatt Regency Columbus, 350 N High St, Columbus, OH 43215
Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- 3:00 – 5:00 pm – Ethics
- 5:00 – 7:00 pm – Welcome Reception
Thursday, November 10, 2022
- 7:00 – 8:00 am – Continental Breakfast
- 8:00 am – 12:00 pm – General Keynote Sessions featuring Michael Kitces, Robert Keebler, Heather Brilliant, and more
- 12:00 – 1:15 pm – Lunch featuring an update from FPA CEO, Patrick Mahoney, and FPA President, Dennis J. Moore, MBA, CFP®
- 1:15 – 5:00 pm – General Keynote and Breakout Sessions featuring Dr. David Kelly and more
Continuing education credits will include an offering up to:
- 6 hours of regular CFP® CE
- 2 hours of CFP® ethics CE
- 2 hours of CE for Ohio Insurance Providers
- 2 hours of ethics CE for Ohio Insurance Providers
- 6 hours of CE for self-reporting designations such as CPA, CWS
- 2 hours of ethics CE for self-reporting designations such as CPA, CWS
Registration fees are the same for in-person or virtual attendance (you will indicate your attendance during registration). The in-person fee includes the welcome reception on November 9, breakfast and lunch of November 10, and continuing education credits as covered above. The virtual fee includes access via Zoom and continuing education credits as covered above.
|Early Bird||Regular||ADD ETHICS|
(8 spots for the price of 7)
Are you a full-time undergraduate student? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a reduced student rate.
Please note you will need to create an account to register. If you are registering to attend or participate as a sponsor for the All-Ohio event, your contact information will only be used for that event and your information will not be shared.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS AND VENUE INFORMATION
Hyatt Regency Columbus
350 N High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
There is a discounted rate of $189++ available to symposium attendees for the evenings of Wednesday, November 9 and Thursday, November 10. This rate is available until October 19, 2022.
Add this event to Outlook Calendar.
Add this event to Google Calendar.
See all upcoming events.